Hechendorn mowers??

That's ok, got plenty of Deere here in PA and NJ for me to add to my herd. Got a 318 at work in the "beyond financially viable to repair" line that I'm debating on getting. Looks like it only needs a heart transplant, and at $100, its even worth it in parts.
I guess it should be worth way more in parts! I would imagine that 18 HP Onan 2cyl. is an expensive engine. Hydro to boot. I thought it was a good deal getting that worn out MF1450 for $160! Sounds like you would be stealing that thing at 100 bucks! I googled it and a Tractor Data link came up to make me sound like I knew what a JD 318 was---LOL!

Better buy it!

DAC

I guess it should be worth way more in parts! I would imagine that 18 HP Onan 2cyl. is an expensive engine. Hydro to boot. I thought it was a good deal getting that worn out MF1450 for $160! Sounds like you would be stealing that thing at 100 bucks! I googled it and a Tractor Data link came up to make me sound like I knew what a JD 318 was---LOL!

Better buy it!

DAC
Engine is pretty much toast, got some parts missing, rest of the tractor looks good. The price is one of the perks of being a employee. All I have to do is find a replacement engine.

Back