Hello all, I just joined. Have Gravely Commercial 10.

Blue75424

Have had a used Commercial 10 Two wheeled walk behind Gravely tractor with two speed axle and Kohler engine with multiple attachments for over 5 years . Is there a site where I can look to see what it is all worth? Thanks. (Blue75424)

Welcome!
There are several Gravely groups on FB if you have that. There also is a magazine on the older ones, I think it is quarterly, the Gravely Gazette.

Location, condition, and desirability are Biggie's
Unfortunately, the market is probably going to be pretty saturated after this pandemic. I have a feeling that a lot of people will be putting up their toys to help pay for daily life.
If I were you, I would take the first reasonable on fur before things begin to drop for God knows how long.
Pictures are mandatory in any ad.

Location, condition, and desirability are Biggie's
Unfortunately, the market is probably going to be pretty saturated after this pandemic. I have a feeling that a lot of people will be putting up their toys to help pay for daily life.
If I were you, I would take the first reasonable on fur before things begin to drop for God knows how long.
Pictures are mandatory in any ad.
Thanks for the advice.

I watch Ebay and see what sells in my area, shipping is always a problem for sellers and buyers so locations near a populous seems to pay off.

Back