Hey all seen this going to my shop this morning

Another nice day today. Didn't go fishing as the wind was kickup pretty good the last two days. 64 tomorrow. It's our anniversary so I be around here. Wish we could go out and eat but that ain't happening. Maybe I'll fire up the grill. :D
Happy Anniversary to you and yours Chris

Well all the tractors at the shop have the chains and extra wts remove and today removed the snow plow blade, next week maybe Tuesday or Wednesday will bring the Husqvarna from home into the shop and remove the blower cab and chains and install the mowing deck.
Hey Chris how much snow did you get yesterday looked like you were getting more snow then I here, we got rain that froze the maybe an 1 of snow the gravel road was slicker than snot but the paved roads cleared pretty fast today all was good
Hey Noel hows your snow doing are you down to piles or did you order more in to get more seat time?

Ws mostly what I call corn (little round balls) snow and ice. The roads were icy but yesterday the roads had cleared off and I went to Sioux Falls with no problems.

Well Gary. The snow is slowly melting. We still could get some but not likely now. But the temperature is still cold enough for snow. It’s been six months of this type of weather. It’s time for it to warm up. I put an order in for grass cutting to get some seat time. But it’s on back order for 6 weeks. Blame it all on the virus.

Noel

Back