Hey, it's still a Sears...

That looks to be in nice shape. I've seen a few 2 seaters (not that brand) go at auction recently and they brought a pretty good dollar.. And the tires were just hanging on the rims..!

Looks like you two are having a great time, Alan! That would be kind of a "time capsule" I would say!

I had a two seater back in the sixties that I drug out of the creek near our house. I never figured out why, but there were bicycles that would show up in the creek there??? I would wade in and drag them out. The two seater was in there a while as the tires were pretty much rotted off. It was foreign as it had metric wheels that were taller than American. I had some 26" "english racer" wheels and tires I put on it and rode the heck out of it! The pedals would hit the ground now and then but what the heck, still had fun!

DAC

That’s neat. Those were the days. Diving around on a bicycle. Fun times. Still have my 10 speed bike. It would be about 50 years old now. I think it might need tires. Hehe. Been 20 years since I drove it.

Noel

Yup I have a couple of old Schwinn's myself, continental and varsity plus an old trek from the early 80s

Back