I'm holding out.....

TAHOE

Tractorologist
I still have the mowing deck on the Sears, holding out installing the winch/snow blade. I think if I hold out long enough, we won't get enough snow to worry about it, at least that's my plan haha.
If it does snow heavy, we have 3- 4x4's, I'll just shovel the walks and let God remove the snow on the drive :thumbs:

I broke down and put the plow last Saturday. 4" on the drive and no sign of melting anytime soon. You could try to use the mower deck;);) Just blow it out the side.:thumbs:

Well crap, I knew I would screw myself waiting.....winch will not work. I have taken motor apart twice, cleaned brushes. Separated from winch to make sure no binding, etc.
It's made so simple, but nothing, grrrr.

I just rebuilt my shovel. It's one of the one's that are curved aluminum w/ a wood handle. I replaced the worn out steel wear strip.

I ended up removing the side plates from my box blade and plowed the drive yesterday, we ended up getting 3-4 more inches, glad I was off work.
Then, I loaded tractor up and took it to church. Took one swap and smelled electrical. Hopped off and the plastic connector feeding my regulator was on fire, guess I got road water in it from travel and it shorted. Fire went out when I shut it down, hopefully it didn't damage stator or regulator.
It's always some thing.

Back