Ingersoll 7020 Backhoe

nick

Had some hydraulic leaks to chase down and fix, had to lower the skid plate and loosen the front wheel drive motor to access fittings. Leaks are repaired, but I cannot seem to get the front wheel drive motor to turn so I can line up the bolts. Also I cannot seem to line up the skid plate bolts (there are 10 ea. 3/4" bolts that attach it to the frame, plus they are interconnected to the back hoe mounting framework). Has anyone had any successful experience? I have attached the parts and operators manuals.
Thanks

Attachments

• BACKHOE PARTS.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Ingersoll 7000 Series Operator's Manual 8-60680.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 3
Mine has no backhoe, and I've never dropped the skid pan. So unfortunately I'm not too much help. I had the front diff out last winter and managed to do it without dropping the skid pan, I looked at it and decided I really didn't want to mess with that. Hopefully you can get it to fit back into place. Do you have any pictures of whats not lining up for you?

Mine has no backhoe, and I've never dropped the skid pan. So unfortunately I'm not too much help. I had the front diff out last winter and managed to do it without dropping the skid pan, I looked at it and decided I really didn't want to mess with that. Hopefully you can get it to fit back into place. Do you have any pictures of whats not lining up for you?
Mac, thanks for the reply.
I re-grouped and let the skid plate back down and found that the front drive motor was pinned against the frame. I bolted the motor in place and the skid plate lined up and bolts installed. Not an easy machine to work on but when it is all together and running, for a little machine it can't be beat.

Yes they are pretty impressive for their size. I think you are probably the only other member here that has one. There is a couple on the Case forums but they don’t seem to be a very common tractor.

Back