k241 fuel issues case 220

jabelman

Tractorologist
I decided to get the 220 out yesterday, jumped the battery added a little fresh gas and off we went, after about 15 minutes the little gas I added wasn't enough and ran out, added about gallon went to fire it up and nothing. not getting fuel now, runs fine on starting fluid, took the fuel line off blew a little air back to the tank in case I sucked in junk, took the pump apart, seemed fine and still not getting fuel? I ordered a new pump, I am assuming that's a start? I did take the bowl off the carb too, it was clean float wasn't sticking

does the k241 on a case require fuel priming? it makes sense if it does. the tank on these is under the seat it is a long run from the tank to the pump,

new fuel pump came, 14.88 with free shipping from somewhere got here in 4 days, my paypal went to somewhere in china, anyway that's what it was back in business again!

Glad you got it squared away, next spring I will be starting on my 155 this tractor has perfect sheet metal I like the case machines except their parts are expensive and hard to diagnose the pump, control valve, and motor the 67 I had got parted out because the pump was 600.00 alone, I got the 68 that works fine for 300.00 from Ryan Eagle the Panzer king.

this was my wife's grandfather's and has been in the family since the mid 70s. sadly it sat neglected for the last few years before I got ahold of it. it's on the someday list to redo, I have been using it around the property just to keep the system running. this tractor has alot of ass behind it, was a beast with a snowblower, I was able to save the mower deck and front blade but sadly the snowblower rotted away

Back