Le roi two cylinder

This one came from an auction 65miles East of me, there were two there, this one and one on a buck saw rig, this one came home with me, finally getting serious about getting it running.

That style carb was used on the Centaurs from 26-29. It's probably some variant of the model M.

I'd be interested in the Eiseman if you decide to get rid of it.
We'll see what happens, gotta find a replacement first, parts and help for eisemann mags are non existent, wico I can get parts and service for, you have first shot when the time comes.

Is your mag stuck? Does the breaker plate look decent behind the back cap?

When I use your link, I get a completed listing for a Wico C but the links says wico A? I found the Wico A here if this is what you are talking about. You caan use it and ground out 2 cyls. Wico A B73 HOT magneto (LU) | eBay
The completed listing is what I meant to link, shows as unsold, hoping it gets relisted, won't have wires and a couple other parts till I see Lee Peterson out at Canandaigua.

I have the same model Leroi on a home made saw rig. It was put together by a construction company in Springfield, Mass a long time ago. This is a future project, the spark plugs have been out of it for a long time and will take some doing to get it apart, but at least I do have a parts engine. Someday!DSCN9906.JPGDSCN9907.JPGDSCN9908.JPGDSCN9909.JPGDSCN9910.JPG

I have the same model Leroi on a home made saw rig. It was put together by a construction company in Springfield, Mass a long time ago. This is a future project, the spark plugs have been out of it for a long time and will take some doing to get it apart, but at least I do have a parts engine. Someday!View attachment 3234View attachment 3235View attachment 3236View attachment 3237View attachment 3238
Great looking engine and saw set-up. That's a nice bit of history to own. Looks like a lot of heavy iron in that clutch. Thanks for sharing the photos!

I have the same model Leroi on a home made saw rig. It was put together by a construction company in Springfield, Mass a long time ago. This is a future project, the spark plugs have been out of it for a long time and will take some doing to get it apart, but at least I do have a parts engine. Someday!View attachment 3234View attachment 3235View attachment 3236View attachment 3237View attachment 3238

Cool set up, could you get me a good picture of the radiator cap as mine is missing?

Back