Lisle 91000 drill sharpener?

dodge trucker

Tractorologist
came home with me from yesterdays auction. after a Google search, I came up with an incomplete one on Ebay for $699, (really?) a few posts saying things are NLA for it, while also saying it is complicated to use, and those that say so have found a "better" alternative, a couple of You Tube posts that say I have to sign in somewhere (don't appear the sign in is needed with you tube, though) would like a manual at least for it, and info from anyone who has used one.... the plastic housing'd Drill Doctor I have had for close to 10 years dont seem to be gettin it done, was hoping this would be a better alternative.... though if I could get $699 for it, I'd pass it along and be happy with the money I made...... I believe everything is here but w/o ever having used one and/or no manual, I am not sure.
Any input? I guess it is supposed to handle 1/8" to 1-1/4" dia bits, I don't have anything nearly THAT big.

Call Drill Dr. and ask for a replacement grinding wheel for your old one. They will tell you NA but give you a one time deal to buy their newest model at cost, around $60. Got mine about a year ago.

Back