Massey Harris Pony 812 1956 simca 6

Jasonmark993

Hi Can anyone tell the best place in uk to order parts, I'm after ignition items, distrubutor cap, rotor arm, leads points plugs, Im new to tractors and learning as I go. I bought this lovely machine 2 months ago she is running well, I do need to do oil change, and check all oils etc, Also the hydrolics all work how do I know when to top up oil? Thanks in advance. IMG_20210221_132654.jpg

Some of those older tractors had two small valves on the side of the oil pan. You filled with oil until it ran out of the top one. You added oil before none came out of the bottom one. Ideally you kept the oil level between the two and no lower than the bottom one.

Some of those older tractors had two small valves on the side of the oil pan. You filled with oil until it ran out of the top one. You added oil before none came out of the bottom one. Ideally you kept the oil level between the two and no lower than the bottom one.

I think that’s sorta the same as Model T ‘s ??

Noel

Grandpa moving out of his long time home after 60 years. Today we sold one of his prized possessions - his 1947 Massey Harris Pony. He put a lot of work in restoring this over the years. I’m not a tractor guy by any means but wanted to share here. This thing was pristine and we were sad to see it go. Went to a couple great guys though, it’s going to see a lot of shows and we’re happy it went to the right people.

Back