Morning dinner pictures

Sure like the Ford panel truck. There was a club here years ago with those types of dodge vans. Fords, chevs and what ever. They were called Van Islanders. Still a couple of those vans around. One fella had a black dodge van, was called The Undertaker. It had quite a paint job on it. Air brush painted I think. Skulls, tombstones grave yards. That kind of thing. Blues, purples, and other colours mixed in.

Noel

Bought the boy his first car, was a Dodge 2 door, Had a tape player in the glove box that worked. Also had a Caddie that would not start till the seat belt was buckled. Could not put anything on the front set with out buckling. Remember when JCWhitney sold the "DRL" lights that you mounted in the center of the grill?

For a long time I had a 45rpm, ARC 12 volt Record player that I had in my 51 Ford F 250 . I saved it when we had to sell it when I was 17 because of needing money. The guy that bought it didn't want the record player so I kept it until 1994 when I gave it to my cousin who was restoring a 66 GTO. He got a divorce and his wife sold the car and everything in the garage for it. Sadly I did not get it back. I had to prove to my BIL that it worked before I gave it away and he was amazed it still worked.

Back