Mowing the runway 2021

MNGB

Tractorologist
In normal years I start mowing the runway around the first of May and have to mow ever 6/7 days if it rains a little extra every 5/6 days until the end of Sept> This year I have mowed 4 times so far and unless the spigot get turned on almost full that won't probably change, I mowed it yesterday with the Ford 641 and the 6" Woods finish mower although it rained 6/10 th"s early morning by 2 PM when I started it was dry in normal year there are a couple of low areas I'd not dare go thur if it had rained but the tires never got damp
IM000397.JPGIM000400.JPG

Very nice tractors. I have a 6 foot rear finish mower, rear discharge for the Ferguson. I don’t use it much anymore. But will have it going in October to cut the long grass beside sons driveway. Helps keep the snow from catching on driveway if grass is short.

Noel

Attachments

• 6B09BF51-BB62-403B-BB8F-0B5E3273B7FF.jpeg
    6B09BF51-BB62-403B-BB8F-0B5E3273B7FF.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 5
Not very much Chris got up once last year nothing so far this year
I find myself looking at used planes (motorcycles too) once in awhile but that's as far as it's going to get. Just really don't have the desire anymore. Sure met a lot of nice people and had a lot of memorable experiences when I was flying though. No regrets.

I always have wanted to fly, but never got off my butt and made it happen. Hopefully someday I will at least get proficient with my drone! Not making time the learn that either!

DAC

Back