New parts for the Old Tractors

cjet69

Tractorologist
Just got a shipment of new parts for some of the old tractors. My Minneapolis Moline UTS manifold was rusting thru and cracking and the Ford 9N manifold was broken on one end. The Moline will be getting a carb rebuild with new float and a kit that I already have and the ford carb just needs a good cleaning. The moline will be getting a new set of gauges and the IH oil pressure guage if for the cub power unit that was on our combine.

100_3161 (Medium).JPG100_3162 (Medium).JPG100_3163 (Medium).JPG100_3164 (Medium).JPG100_3165 (Medium).JPG100_3089 (Medium).JPG

Several places sell parts but Steiner seems to be the most reasonable and prompt. Lucky me I live about 35 miles away.

there are some compaies that only do certien brands too.

Al

Several places sell parts but Steiner seems to be the most reasonable and prompt. Lucky me I live about 35 miles away.

there are some compaies that only do certien brands too.

Al

Sometimes I can find lower prices elsewhere, but with a bigger purchase like this order we got free shipping. On the Ford 9N manifold we were able to save about $15.00 over buying locally. I have always had good service with Steiner.

I like stiners my self better than the local Ford dealer for 1965 Ford 5000 parts.

I was looking at a display of D series fenders while there once. Offered them to me for my D17 at a good price. How ever I was not in the market.

Al

Back