One for Doug.

Propane1

Tractorologist
Of course who ever also. But seems to like GMC. This is Nova Scotia Doug. So you could come and buy it, then come to PEI for a visit. What say ?

Noel

Attachments

• EC581CD6-EEE3-4E6A-AD61-232CEA2BD95B.png
    EC581CD6-EEE3-4E6A-AD61-232CEA2BD95B.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
Of course who ever also. But seems to like GMC. This is Nova Scotia Doug. So you could come and buy it, then come to PEI for a visit. What say ?

Noel
I bought mine for 500 bucks---but that was in 2009! Prices for old trucks in general have gone crazy! That's not a '58 either. It's a '55 or possibly a '56. Looks to be fairly solid though.

That would be fun to come up and visit anyway, Noel, but with the weather your having this winter----NOPE---LOL!

DAC

If the truck you posted had a V-8 originally, Noel, as a Canadian GMC, it would have a Chevy 265. In the U.S. it would have had a 288 Pontiac V-8. The picture you posted doesn't have the badging I posted, but the ad does say "automatic transmission". You never know, someone may have put a more modern engine and transmission setup in it years ago. Mine had that done, well the 4 speed transmission is possibly original but not the Chevy 230 I-6.

DAC

Back