PA Plow Day 2018

grand

I was at the Plow Day Friday and Saturday. This year was the biggest turnout yet with over 200 tractors plowing. It's a well organized event hosted by Josh and his father Dave. Just wanted to share a few pictures. The first picture is a father, son and grandson.

100_2321.JPG100_2323.JPG100_2312.JPG

Cool. I know a bunch of Sears guys that were going, pretty sure I will see all those pics on the Sears FB group.

Thanks for the pictures Grand wish I was there but couldn't make it this yr.
You know if it wasn't for Grand posting pictures of PA Plowday 2018 there would be none here to see. The same thing can be said for GTTalk.

It's sad to see compared to what was done in yrs gone by.
Goto FB and seach PA Plowday 2018, there are hundreds of picture, Videos about it.

Thanks for the pics George. The ground looks like it turned pretty decent this year. The tractor turnout gets better and better every year.
Gary, they had a bin at registration of pictures from previous years that were free for the taking. I got three of you and your daughter on your Cub and quite a few of George's Bush Hog, but in everyone you're the driver. I'll take them along to shows and hopefully see you at one.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures Grand wish I was there but couldn't make it this yr.
You know if it wasn't for Grand posting pictures of PA Plowday 2018 there would be none here to see. The same thing can be said for GTTalk.

It's sad to see compared to what was done in yrs gone by.
Goto FB and seach PA Plowday 2018, there are hundreds of picture, Videos about it.

Doug, there will be more pictures posted in the near future. A gentleman named Larry Sipe that we met several years ago at Plow Day takes many pictures and sends them to George on several discs. When we receive Larry's pictures George said he will post some of them in a gallery. Larry took over 1000 pictures on Friday alone so obviously all of them won't be posted but enough to get a closer look at Plow Day.

Gary, they had a bin at registration of pictures from previous years that were free for the taking. I got three of you and your daughter on your Cub and quite a few of George's Bush Hog, but in everyone you're the driver. I'll take them along to shows and hopefully see you at one.

Hope to be at the Little Guys show. I'll see ya there.

I didn't know how it would work posting pictures on this site but George said it may be easier and it was. So I want to share a few more pictures I took at the PA Plow Day.
I like the method of uploading pictures much better here. Especially from a mobile device. Thanks for all the pictures!

Last edited:
I did miss the one picture of a Sears that I took and yes there were quite a few Sears tractors. I also missed posting a picture of the only Ford that I saw plowing.

View attachment 1022View attachment 1023

That Sears is James Barrette from the East coast group, that is one of his custom diesel builds, he also has a barn full of Sears now.
I saw a pic on FB, they had a lineup of 25-30 sears together.

Well it's good to see my old Allis Chalmers is restored and in good hands. Sold that tractor a few years ago with deep regrets, but since it appears that it is being taken care of, I guess it's time to finally let go of the strings! I know it's the one I used to own, as I was the one who painted the AC insignia on the grille bezel that way. Thanks for sharing Grand.

Well it's good to see my old Allis Chalmers is restored and in good hands. Sold that tractor a few years ago with deep regrets, but since it appears that it is being taken care of, I guess it's time to finally let go of the strings! I know it's the one I used to own, as I was the one who painted the AC insignia on the grille bezel that way. Thanks for sharing Grand.

Troy, I never knew this was your tractor at one time. It's not green, so who knew. Trust me, Lee loves that tractor and takes good care of it, so it will be around quite awhile turning dirt.

Back