Part Manual Wanted

chieffan

Tractorologist
Anyone have a parts manual for a CC QA36 or QA42 snow thrower? Would like the parts break down for the drive yoke attaching to the shaft with the chain sprocket. Set up says a 3/16" square key with set screw. My yoke has 2 set screws on it. Be nice to see what I am getting into before I go there. Lost the square key or sheared off something at that point. Yoke turns but don't turn the shaft.

Partts Tree and CC have the same rough drawing but don't show what goes where. Found Nothing on Messicks and Weingartz didn;t look like they go back far enough for this model. Appreciate the direction to go. I use Parts Tree a lot.

I have a big binder for CC's (TC-157). Give me a couple days (family visiting) and I'll get it out and see what it may have for you.

Reactions: Pig
Thanks Kenny. I found the roll pin that is mentioned as a part but not what or where. 29Chevy helped out also - no mention of any shear pin in the operators manual either.

The binder I have is about 200+ pages, so it may take a bit for me to find the parts pages for these.

I have a big binder for CC's (TC-157). Give me a couple days (family visiting) and I'll get it out and see what it may have for you.
I went through it, but it's mainly for the tractors themselves. Has some canopy's, mower decks & utility box part #'s but that's all.

If you go here and look up those snowblowers, they have a good parts listing.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying Kenny. I looked into that site but all I found was the newer 3 stage blowers. Nothing for my old stuff.

Back