Show Pioneer Acres 2022

Still windy but not as cold this aft... working 1/4 scale threshing machine powered with a 1/4 scale Oil Pull Rumley is popular every year but today I had a chance to talk to the builder a bit so that was interesting.. he also built the JD Crawler and tractor... one of his sons built the lil red wagon.
022.JPG023.JPG021.JPG

quite alot of tractors here already but also alot of spaces... expect that to fill up tomorrow

024.JPG025.JPG027.JPG

a few early early oil pull engines leading the parade of power

028.JPG029.JPG030.JPG

a few old two wheelers hiding in one of the sheds
037.JPG038.JPG039.JPG040.JPG

waaay too many tractors for me to upload all the pics on my 3g internet with limited data but I'll post a few
031.JPG033.JPG041.JPG043.JPG

and the track groomer
042.JPG

On the museum grounds there is at least four large sheds full of members tractors, two with antique transport trucks, two horse barns, a wheelwright, a blacksmith, one shed with several huge stationary engines, a school, 100+ yr old house, several steam powered tractors and one steam powered boat.... Ive lived here almost 12 years and Im sure there is still things I havent noticed

not pulling this year no... nobody got organized for the GTs and I sold my Cockshutt 40 two years ago.... but Im looking at a 30 and/or a 540 right now that I may pickup... they are both a little light for the sled we have here so they wouldnt pull it very far... but it would still be fun... we are also missing the teeter toter this year... that was a challenge the last time I had the 40 there... I think the smaller 30 or 540 would be easier on that. There was also a Coop 30 there today for sale, same tractor as a Cockshutt 30, but I never got a reply from the owner... I'll try to track him down before the show ends on sunday.

011.JPG

Winner in class 6, biggest class we have, was a Minneapolis Moline rebadged as a Massey Ferguson 97, apparantly at some point there was a fire in the MF plant and for 3-4 years they could not build a big tractor so they purchased tractors from Minni Moline and rebadged them
099.JPG

Near the end of the day I spotted this very cool '53 Ford Sedan Delivery
089.JPG

best looking Cockshutt in the show was this 40 Deluxe
087.JPG

Back