Pulleys

Without seeing the backside of the pulley and not knowing how far the center bushing protrudes, I am thinking that there should be a washer or bushing about the size of that lock washer between the plate and pulley. Bolted on tight they should never touch each other when spinning.

I agree I have a number of pulleys of coarse on older tractors but the same design that have a bushing or a washer that would raise the pulley up high enough to prevent it from rubbing that plate. Be careful anything you put there to shim that up should have a small enough diameter to just touch the bearing and not the inside of the pulley. Keep us posted.

Without seeing the backside of the pulley and not knowing how far the center bushing protrudes, I am thinking that there should be a washer or bushing about the size of that lock washer between the plate and pulley. Bolted on tight they should never touch each other when spinning.
Thank
thank you was missing a washer I’m replacing the spark plug now do you know the proper gap for it

Back