Pump up sprayers?

I guess even these smaller tanks probably have to be rounded due to being small-scale pressure tanks like air, water, propane tanks, to resist explosion better. A person would think they would provide good footing on the bottom at least! The stupid cups are skinny on the bottom to fit car cup holders that are too small for most everything except maybe a can of pop!

DAC
That’s true Doug the rounded corners better to hold more pressure especially being a one piece mold with no seams. I still think a flat plastic ring could be placed at the bottom for stability.

Yeah the thing about radiused tanks being rated for more pressure is true. Look at your propane tank for your camper or BBQ or even an anhydrous wagon.
I just don't get why they can't put a ring or at least legs on a sprayer tank for stability.
You were typing at the same time I was i guess

I dug my hand pump sprayers out. The 2 gallon one on the right is really old, can't even remember anymore. It still works great. Pretty stable sitting on a flat surface, but it may not meet with "today's standards". The smaller one quit building pressure. Think it might go in the dumpster before I mess with it anymore.
IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

DAC

Back