Pumpkin fest Caro Mi car show.

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Saturday morning for some reason I got in a hurry to get out the door and for got my camera. Now that really bumbed me out but was not going to go back to get it when I relized i had forgotten it.

It was raining pretty good when we left home but by the time we got to the Buick it had cleared off. Once we got the Buick uncovered and drove to have some breakfast the sun was coming up nice and bright promising a beautiful day.

Had breakfast and started the 31 mile drive to Caro. About 15 miles up the road I told Kare the sky was looking black ahead of us. About 5 minutes later the sky opened up and rain started falling. Rained really hard for a good bit but let up so I stopped at a car wash and rinced the Buick off. Shouldn't have spent the money as 5 miles up the road it started pouring again. But it let up to just a sprinkle again by the time we rolled down Main street Caro Mi and we were parked.
We went and registered and grabed a cup of coffee at that tent for drivers and there passengers it started coming down hard again.

Finally about 11:30 it stopped raining and the sun came out. I finally was able to wipe the car down and not feel I was wasteing my time.
At 11:30 there were only about 30 cars and trucks there. A bunch rolled in about noon they were allowed to register even though they were after the dead line.

The show was called about an hour early as new rain clouds were rolling in at 2:30PM.

Next show Midland Mi, Northwood instute Saturday from 9 AM to 1:00 PM, Part of their big 3 day international car show where dealers and MFG bring new cars to display for 3 days.

:D Al

Back