Show Red Power Showdown

Thank you for taking the time and posting all those pictures Nick, theres some really nice stuff there. I love everything there, but I particularly like the little spirit of 76, the “speak family” 18 wheeler with the IH trailer, and the blue pickup. I can’t wait to see the parade pictures! How long of a drive was it for you to this show?

Thank you for taking the time and posting all those pictures Nick, theres some really nice stuff there. I love everything there, but I particularly like the little spirit of 76, the “speak family” 18 wheeler with the IH trailer, and the blue pickup. I can’t wait to see the parade pictures! How long of a drive was it for you to this show?
It is about 50 minutes from me. The Spirit of 76 was for sale for $750. I really liked both of those trucks too. Someday I would like to have an IH pickup like that.

It is about 50 minutes from me. The Spirit of 76 was for sale for $750.

That ain’t that far then, I remember you saying that your travel limit for shows is 2 hours. That ain’t that bad of a price either on the 76, considering theres one on facebook marketplace right now in Maryland for $1,200. I bet he would budge a little bit more on the price too, maybe to $650…. unless he was firm on it of course. I would love to have one of those.

0B8CCD02-FF9D-4032-AFEA-CD37D2262F92.jpeg

Lots of stuff there Nick.
Did it cover the whole fairground ?
Been there......its a big fairground..
Yeah, it did take up most of the fairground, but there was a lot of empty spaces too. I went in 2019 when they had Red Power Roundup here, and there was definitely a lot more there.
That ain’t that far then, I remember you saying that your travel limit for shows is 2 hours. That ain’t that bad of a price either on the 76, considering theres one on facebook marketplace right now in Maryland for $1,200. I bet he would budge a little bit more on the price too, maybe to $650…. unless he was firm on it of course. I would love to have one of those.

View attachment 82678
If I didn’t already have too many tractors I would have seriously thought about buying that. I really want one. I don’t think the price was that bad considering they are kind of rare, but I’m cheap, so I probably wouldn’t pay that much for one. IMO, $1200 is just crazy. Besides the paint and decals, a 76 is just a light duty lawn tractor and not very desirable to most people.

Back