Removed the Snowblower

cjet69

Tractorologist
Pulled the snowblower off the craftsman garden tractor this afternoon. Hope I'm not jumping the gun, after all its only late August. I would have left it on if we didn't need to use it for spraying weeds and fence lines. Hauled it to the barn for storage until we need it again.

Attachments

• GOPR4145-m.jpg
    GOPR4145-m.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 6
  • GOPR4146-m.jpg
    GOPR4146-m.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 6
  • GOPR4147-m.jpg
    GOPR4147-m.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hey cjet shouldn't the barn have a lot more hay in it??
We should have enough. Put up 1000 bales and the herd is going to be small this winter. 3 cows, 2 yearlings, and 3 calves. Less than half the herd we wintered last year and fed just over 1000 bales. Last year we put up 1800 bales. The upside was we were able to sell 760 bales. With the small herd we should be able to hold out more pasture for hay fields next year. Might be able to get up near 1500 bales just on our own property which is all we baled this year. Dad let the neighbors' fields go this year since we don't need the hay. With dad slowing down and the costs of everything going through the roof I may head towards just selling hay. Tough to make any money raising beef at our size of operation. I may keep a couple cows just to get my own beef from and sell 3/4 to cover costs. I'll just have to figure out what works best. Might be cheaper to buy a feeder or 2 since I will have the hay.

Back