Ridgid cordless

I have a few Ridgid tools like that. 4 total I think. Had them for several years and they are AWESOME! You're going to like these for sure!!!! :thumbs:

I have a few Ridgid tools like that. 4 total I think. Had them for several years and they are AWESOME! You're going to like these for sure!!!! :thumbs:
Ive had a Ridgid air nailer for a few years. Excellent tool, wish I had owned one when I did half my house in tongue and groove setting every nail with a hammer

As Daniel said, be sure to do everything to get the warranty registration done. I'd even call them afterwards to make sure you did it correctly. I screwed up on 1 registration and don't have coverage on my cordless multi tool. It's a lifetime warranty on the tool and the batteries if they came with the tool. I love my Ridgid cordless tools, just wish they'd come out with a finish and framing nailer like Dewalt sells. I don't want 2 brands anymore and sold all my Dewalt stuff 5 or 6 ago when I started buying Ridgid.

And the Ridgid 1/2" 18v. cordless impact is almost as strong as my IR shockforce pneumatic 1/2" impact.
I sold much of my Ridged cordless stuff to Southern States when I retired, including the 1/2 impact. I bought a 1/2" Kobalt from Lowes, and it was way stouter than the Ridgid, but it's off for repair (been 3 months and still no word), and I went on and bought their newest Kobalt "XTR" 1/2 impact, and it's simply a beast! 1200ft pounds reverse, and 750 forward. It'll twist good sized bolts off, so I have to be careful with it! Don't ask how I know that! LOL

Back