Sand blasting cabinet

I like that one. I seem to have outgrown mine. which is a pretty heavy duty unit, has a self contained vacuum on back, with a Mack truck sized air filter... IDK the brand but definitely not home made.... problem might be garage space for a cabinet that will swallow my recent blasting projects easier, that I don't want to do outside with the pressure pot.
a 15" car rim will barely fit, (cabinet plenty tall, its the other 2 dimensions that are lacking) had a Slant Six intake manifold in there 2 days ago/ and the head off the same engine yesterday, have to put that in diagonal and had to pull it out and flip it to get the last 2 chambers.....
(off topic comment) gonna try my hand at a home porting job/ or at least the start of one before I send the head in for the "nomal" valve job stuff.... material needed to come out easier to see while blasted clean.....

Very nice work! Creative thinking on his part to visualize a blasting cabinet from a oil barrel. Then his fabricating skills brought it to reality!

DAC

Back