For Sale SOLD Satoh Beaver. Compact Tractor + Loader +Diesel

Arti

Tractorologist
I'm offering my Loader tractor for sale. Asking $1,500.
2 cylinder Diesel that starts right up and runs as it should, Tractor has 4 wheel drive and a differential lock on rear wheels. I'm guessing 1980's age
Manual transmission with hi lo range, Has 3 point hitch. It's been very useful for the past few years, I've used it to level gravel for my carport and lifted shingles up to the roof. My projects are done now and I don't see any reason to see this sit around and do nothing so with a sad heart it's for sale. The blade that is on it isn't part of the package.

I live in north central Missouri 60 miles south of Ottumwa Iowa. Depending on where you live delivery is something we could discuss.

Attachments

• IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0285.JPG
    IMG_0285.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0286.JPG
    IMG_0286.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20190112_122914.JPG
    IMG_20190112_122914.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Yes it is a dependable tractor, I thought I would post it here in case someone had a use for it. I am simply posting it for what I paid for it.
I live a mile from Ed's Machinery in northern Missouri and he has a large machinery auction coming up , I'm will either consign it this fall or next spring's auction.
Thanks to everyone for the comments

I was trying to line up hauling, I am out of vacation and don't have a tow vehicle to make that trip. Waited too long like usual. I can probably spend a couple grand in loader rental for all the projects I need to do.
One of the things i was wanting to avoid. The rental place has several million invested in equipment and have no desire to help him pay for it. Cost me an extra $100 for fuel and $20 for food but it ws good to get away with the boss for day. Could have done without the wind though.

Back