Scored These Babies The Other Day! Farmall M Lights

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
Hey Y'all,

I figured I would share what I got the other day. I scored these brand new babies actually off of Facebook Marketplace, for only $40.00. I bought them from a women who said they got them from Wisconsin but never opened them. I do also have the JD, (shhh) ones so now I got the Farmall ones to go with them. In my opinion I think these Farmall ones are well more detailed than my JD ones. I'm so excited to hang them up. I mean look at how shiny they are in the sun!

lights 1.jpglights 2.jpg

Those are nice. Keep them and the green ones separated!!
Our former neighbor lady, retired from farming and moved into town. They had farmed with A.C. I bought her a set of A.C. lights one year before Christmas after her husband passed. She almost cried when we helped put them up for her. Thanks for jogging that memory. :):)

Hey Y'all,

I figured I would share what I got the other day. I scored these brand new babies actually off of Facebook Marketplace, for only $40.00. I bought them from a women who said they got them from Wisconsin but never opened them. I do also have the JD, (shhh) ones so now I got the Farmall ones to go with them. In my opinion I think these Farmall ones are well more detailed than my JD ones. I'm so excited to hang them up. I mean look at how shiny they are in the sun!

View attachment 31139View attachment 31140
Any idea when they were made available. Old / newer..?

When I use to live out west of Harrisburg PA. there was a guy that would take eight JD farm tractors and line them up two by two and he would put a IH in front of them and put a sleigh behind the JD's. He would then string lights over all of it and put a Santa in the sleigh. So he had Santa, the sleigh, eight rein(Deere) and Rudolph. Been thinking about doing the same with my uncle and mines tractors.

It may be tractor blasphemy but red and green are Christmas colors---LOL!

Those are pretty cool, 1963Craftsman's!

DAC

Yeah I realized that but it was another impulse buy for me, I could not resist and pass them up. I honestly didn't think they made such things, and the price was pretty good compared to others especially for never being opened.

Back