Screwdriver flashlight.

MFDAC

Tractorologist
I was forced to go to a work-related conference back in October. It's 3 days of my life i will never get back but I was on the payroll while being bored out of my mind at least! Best part of conference, there's a lot of vendors that show up with little feebies to bribe you into buying stuff from their company. Little do they know I'm so far down the chain of command that purchasing is nowhere in my job description. I actually used one of the bribes today! The particular company that gave these out is already making millions off the city I work for so it was a pretty puny pay off if you ask me---LOL!

A multi screwdriver with led lights that point pretty well at the object! I doubt it would take much torque though!

DAC

Attachments

• DSCN3936.JPG
    DSCN3936.JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN3938.JPG
    DSCN3938.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN3939.JPG
    DSCN3939.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 19
That wouldn't be a once a year conference dealing with water, would it Doug? I attended one in Pierre when I worked for the water dept. Basically walked around for three days listening to seminars, seeing what vendors had, and munching food off and on. There was some awards ceremony at the end.

My oldest daughter bought me one of those at the school Santa's workshop sales.

I've had it for 5 years I think. I keep it in the junk drawer and use it to change batteries in toys and such. She told me at the time I could take it to work in the coal mine and I'd have an extra light and a screen driver.

That wouldn't be a once a year conference dealing with water, would it Doug? I attended one in Pierre when I worked for the water dept. Basically walked around for three days listening to seminars, seeing what vendors had, and munching food off and on. There was some awards ceremony at the end.
Yup, Jake, the Annual Water-Wastewater conference was in Rapid City this year! The awards are on Thursday night. Needless to say, my presence was not required for that "suit strongly urged" affair. I had to get the contact hours so i was told. In 2008 I had to go to one in Pierre. I swore then I'd never go to another one, but---oh well it's over---LOL!

DAC

My oldest daughter bought me one of those at the school Santa's workshop sales.

I've had it for 5 years I think. I keep it in the junk drawer and use it to change batteries in toys and such. She told me at the time I could take it to work in the coal mine and I'd have an extra light and a screen driver.
Pretty valuable gift in your case, Aaron! Glad you have a designated job for it!

DAC

I picked up four lighted screwdrivers at an auction a few years ago. These had a magnetic tip with 5 or 6 different blades. Work surprisingly well.
You got me curious, Roger! First I thought maybe the blunt end one might be a magnet. Nope, it's got jeweler size flat and phillips screwdrivers!
The other screwdriver tips are magnetic. Not real strong, but may hold a screw long enough to get it started!

DAC

DSCN3941.JPG DSCN3940.JPG DSCN3942.JPG

Back