Seat covers

Jazz

Tractorologist
so yesterday I got seat covers from RealSeatCovers through Etsy for $66.USD
This is not a 30 minute install. Seats have to be removed along with seat side moldings and driver side seat buckle or you will be bleeding like a stuck pig trying to hook those straps under seat blindly. I got carried away as usual and sandblasted and painted crusty seat mounts. 6 hours later I completed, just in time to head off to BBQ.:rolleyes:
Truck is a '91 Toyota, original covers would not clean up, they were butt ugly and of course ripped on driver side.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_e44.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_e44.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 7
  • fullsizeoutput_e42.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_e42.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 8
  • fullsizeoutput_e41.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_e41.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 8
  • fullsizeoutput_e40.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_e40.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 8
Never did like seat covers. Nasty to put on and never stay put after they are on. No time al all till they are bunched, pulled, twisted and look like crap. Last car I had seat covers on was a 1050 Ford. Maybe they make them better these days but that would sure be different.

Never did like seat covers. Nasty to put on and never stay put after they are on. No time al all till they are bunched, pulled, twisted and look like crap. Last car I had seat covers on was a 1050 Ford. Maybe they make them better these days but that would sure be different.
Yes there’s a lot of junk seat covers, few fit well
These pictures used to be good ones. Had them in a ford. I liked the pouch pockets on them
Got a set some years later and they fell apart in a year, not the same quality

Attachments

• C62A8D2B-C482-4CB3-BF8A-D9877A3B1568.jpeg
    C62A8D2B-C482-4CB3-BF8A-D9877A3B1568.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3
Back