Seeding rigs?

Greasy6020

Tractorologist
Anyone ever made an attachment for seeding?

Or got a store bought unit?

One of the seeding rigs that deer hunters have for their food plots would be jut the ticket, but it's not in the budget.

I'm looking for something more precise than a cobbled together broadcast soreader.

Thanks!

I have a cobbled together broadcast spreader, I can make like maybe 2 passes the width of my one “field”

I’m just looking to upgrade for when I get into the deer food plot scene more

How are you with fabricating? Get a look at a Plotmaster and try to copy it...Chinese style.

Or pony-up, they are pricey.

How are you with fabricating? Get a look at a Plotmaster and try to copy it...Chinese style.

Or pony-up, they are pricey.

Fabricating.... um, ugly but works good

I’d rather have multiple implements, seat time man. I’d like a dedicated disk, and dedicated seed drill or whatever I cobble together

Anyone ever made an attachment for seeding?

Or got a store bought unit?

One of the seeding rigs that deer hunters have for their food plots would be jut the ticket, but it's not in the budget.

I'm looking for something more precise than a cobbled together broadcast soreader.

Thanks!
The one I remember is the hand held strap over shoulder with handle crank. One revolution to one step. Took a lot of steps to finish seeding.

The one I remember is the hand held strap over shoulder with handle crank. One revolution to one step. Took a lot of steps to finish seeding.
There has been a lot of seed put down that way. Need the exercise after to much seat time. Don't do any deer plots around this country. The farmers have seed plots in the hundreds of acre size.

Back