Snow was just about gone but oh no not anymore

MNGB

Tractorologist
Almost all of the snow was gone and it was nice but during the night Mother Nature left a gift of 4/5" of wet sticky white stuff, using the blower was out of the question so I tried the trusty 58 CS with the snow pusher and it worked great considering that the pusher is 42" and the rear tread width is 44" and I don't have chains for it yet. I did have fun I really like this tractor

HPIM1358.JPGHPIM1359.JPGHPIM1360.JPGHPIM1361.JPGHPIM1362.JPGHPIM1363.JPG

Good to see it out earning its keep. When does your snow season usually end back there? We figure on March 15th as pretty much the latest we ever see snow, but that is rare.

Good to see it out earning its keep. When does your snow season usually end back there? We figure on March 15th as pretty much the latest we ever see snow, but that is rare.
Hi cjet69, for the most part the first part of April but we can and have gotten snow the first of May generally a couple 3 good snows in April but the snow melts in a couple of days

March 13th and we may get up to 18" tomorrow! Forecast says snow through Wednesday! I have a snowplow pickup from work here so the MF8E probably won't have any snow duty with this storm.

That old tractor does an excellent job, Gary!

DAC

Kenny had to leave out the key word! Out this way the "flat rock" situation happens a lot with ranchers! That's why there isn't as much farming as out east! Dry and rocky but if you can get enough land there's enough grass between the rocks to run cows on---LOL!

DAC

Kenny had to leave out the key word! Out this way the "flat rock" situation happens a lot with ranchers! That's why there isn't as much farming as out east! Dry and rocky but if you can get enough land there's enough grass between the rocks to run cows on---LOL!

DAC
Yes Doug I know the key or two :p o_O

Back