For Sale SOLD Cub Cadet 1512 Diesel With Deck

chieffan

Tractorologist
Tractor was built 03-17-1986. I bought it at a local auction. Kubota d600 diesel engine has had several upgrades; converted to 12 Volt Glow Plugs, new style starter for faster turn over; Alternator and belt replaced last year; Fan belt and tension pulley replaced this year. Front axle has been milled to fit thrust washers and thrust bearings for easier steering. Hour meter was not working so it was replaced when I bought it. Shows about 168 hours since I bought it. This is a water cooled engine rated at 15 hp. Dash controlled Sundstrand hydro. Very fuel efficient with plenty of power to run the 50" model 50C deck. Has ag bar rear tires for better grip on sloping ground. Deck is solid with no holes, hydraulic lift. Has separate hydraulic outlets for blade angle or other attachments up front. Blades are good. Deck wheels are good and kept oiled. Engine has been maintained and serviced regularly with 5-30 diesel oil. Northland Transdraulic for the hydro. Put a new center spindle with bearings in last summer. Both belts are good and may have an extra new blade belt. Unit is stored inside for the winter, no battery. For 1/2 down I will store this unit until April 01, 2022 when balance is due. NO REFUNDS if you back out on the deal. Unit will be running with a good battery at time of pickup. These Cub Diesels do not show up very often and bring good $$. This has been my main mowing unit for the last few years. Bought a newer larger mower with power steering. Have 2 other mowers so this one needs to go. $1250 and it's yours.

SAM_1509.JPG SAM_1510.JPG SAM_1507.JPG

SAM_1508.JPG SAM_1505.JPG SAM_1506.JPG

SAM_1511.JPG SAM_1512.JPG

Too bad we’re not closer, I’ve been looking for a diesel. All of the ones I see are either destroyed or priced way too high. That looks like it’s in pretty good shape.

It is in good shape all around. Serviced regularly, greased ever other mowing, 8-9 hours of use. Didn't get it cleaned up good before it was parked when I bought the 1862 at an auction. Would make someone a good mower and last a long time yet if they take care of it. Problem is way to many people get on them, mow their yard and park them till the next time. Later it is "Oh, was I supposed to check the oil?"

Back