For Sale SOLD!!! Cub guys come and get it

dodge trucker

Tractorologist
I have some leftovers here that need to go, I'm just tired of the obstacle course life in the garage.
All this stuff is cub cadet Pre MTD, all IH

And FREE
No shipping as most is quite balky but may meet someone in a parking lot if convenient to me. Approximately 50 mile radius of Kankakee IL. IF I have other reasons to go farther I might be able to drag it along.

---side curtains for tractor cab, think that they are all here, NO roof panel or framework.

--3-4 wide frame mule drives
---2 sets turf tires on wheels, 1 set full of windshield washer fluid.
---a 38" pin on style deck, good shape with hanger carriage I believe narrow frame
--- a hydro style transaxle, can't remember if it came from a 129 or a 1650. Has new axle seals already installed, new McMaster Carr brake lining installed, external disc brake model. No hydro pump included, very clean inside.
--- a basket case Kohler K241 all in pieces. I think it's all there, it's just as I got it from another member here a couple of years ago. Small flywheel version for use with starter/generator.

If you might feel the need to give me something back for this I could use a good hood for a Deere LT166.
Or a set of 15" mag style wheels for my project truck, 15x7 or maybe 15x8 5 lug on a 5-1/2 pattern/ no tires needed.
Or (grasping here, but thought I'd ask)any parts to add factory AC to an 80s dodge truck. I have some of what I need towards that one.
Or a good shop radio anyone got an old Bose Wave you're not using? (Haha)

Can't think of a single other thing I am needing, even if you don't have any of what I'm wanting come n get this stuff anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to sell then give away a lot of the same cub parts. Plus 3 c omplete tractor minus the motors.

Never did get a bite any of it. Hauled it all to the scrap yard last fall.

If we were closer, I would take it all off your hands. I could use one of those mule drives.

I tried to sell then give away a lot of the same cub parts. Plus 3 complete tractor minus the motors.

Never did get a bite any of it. Hauled it all to the scrap yard last fall.
exactly what Im trying to avoid. I have my trailer in the driveway and a pile behind the house, with real (useless) scrap. This is all good usable stuff.
I know what'll happen. this stuff will end up on the trailer, THEN someone will show up/ I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN LIKE THAT!
Even if someone here wants some or all of this stuff. if we can do the "TF parts train" that would work too.
I also have this stuff posted on 1 other site (NOT MTF or GT talk... at the moment yet, anyway)
I did list most of this stuff a year and 1/2 ago on the other site I have it listed on, had 1 guy that wanted the cab but even with pix he didn't get that (I didn't think anyway) that I "only have what I have and that's it"/ we went round and round with PMs but here it still sits.
There's a tractor show that I have wanted to take it all to in May, that I finally made it to 3 years ago for the 1st time but thanks to this scamdemic/plandemic deal, it has not been allowed to happen for 2 years now....

IH147, where a bouts ARE you located?

All the cub guys I know just build pulling tractors....

I hated throwing out good stuff. But I have no use for it anymore and I'm not restoring any more tractors.

If you would ship smaller stuff and post pictures, maybe you could make a few bucks at least? I might would be interested in a mule drive too but would have to look and see if I could modify.

DAC

well before it goes "free" up by the road I'll scrap it myself since I know that would be what "some guy" who picks it up by the end of my driveway would do with this stuff. but I'm trying to avoid that. If I knew this covid scam-demic wouldnt cancel the shows I used to go to for a 3rd damn year, I'd just figure on going to the shows and unloading it there. I *might* know a guy who can use the deck. I'm not sure what he has on his machine now.
Is the "free" part, the issue here?

Still have, I am going to AJs tractor jamboree in Oregon IL on 5/14 (last went 3 years ago, hasn't been allowed the last 2 years because of the plandemic) will have all of this plus some more there with me to hopefully find new homes for. I did pretty well selling there, last time I went. Cool show!
Including a 1959 David Bradley "Handiman" with a couple of attachments. I had it running 15 years ago then went back in the shed, not to be touched since.
Ran then, will once again.
Long way to say BUMP

All gone now except for the tires in the original post.
Come to find out the windbreaker was for a bigger tractor, the tractor show I was at today had a "charity auction" while I was there with money going to the local 4H. So they got the windbreaker, the mule drives, plus a couple of things I didn't have listed above.
So call it sold.

Back