Sold more of my Sears Suburban stuff

MNGB

Tractorologist
The young fellow that came earlier this year messaged me wondering if I would sell more Sears stuff I said come on over, He looked and we made a deal on 3 tractors, 1 a 1961 DB 4 wheel tractor with the turning brakes 3 pt hitch, electric start has a replacement engine, 2. a 1966 S10 Suburban runs has a snow plow blade most of a sleeve hitch. 3. a 1974 ST 16 good engine but the transmission locks up when in gear but have a another trans to go with it, a walk rotospader convert to sleeve hitch 2 Seats toolbar cultivators, 1.5 snowblowers, a set of shop made wheel wts a shop built front end wt, a sleeve hitch drag harrow a smaller lawn roller, and a few other odds and ends. He seen I had a 10" 3 pt plow and a midmount grader blade and wanted then in the worse way but I not selling them just I sill have 3 running Suburbans

20240927_151204.jpg20240927_151126.jpg20240927_151125.jpg20240927_151122.jpg

Last edited:
The young fellow that came earlier this year messaged me wondering if I would sell more Sears stuff I said come on over, He looked and we made a deal on 3 tractors, 1 a 1961 DB 4 wheel tractor with the turning brakes 3 pt hitch, electric start has a replacement engine, 2. a 1966 S10 Suburban runs has a snow plow blade most of a sleeve hitch. 3. a 1974 ST 16 good engine but the transmission locks up when in gear but have a another trans to go with it, a walk rotospader convert to sleeve hitch 2 Seats toolbar cultivators, 1.5 snowblowers, a set of shop made wheel wts a shop built front end wt, a sleeve hitch drag harrow a smaller lawn roller, and a few other odds and ends. He seen I had a 10" 3 pt plow and a midmount grader blade and wanted then in the worse way but I not selling them just I sill have 3 running Suburbans

View attachment 86458View attachment 86459View attachment 86460View attachment 86461
Not easy to let stuff go....I know..
Some things I've had longer than my kids..!
Actually I do have my Roper on MarketPlace.. Got a high enough price on it that if someone wants it for that money its gone..but got a feeling I'm keeping for a while. Honestly don't care if its sells or not. If I sell it for what's it worth its not worth selling..

View attachment 86458View attachment 86459View attachment 86460View attachment 86461

You are doing a good job keeping the GT hobby alive, Gary by selling some good tractors, attachments and parts to a younger guy! Tell him to join this forum so we can see his progress with them!

Not easy to let stuff go....I know..
Some things I've had longer than my kids..!
Actually I do have my Roper on MarketPlace.. Got a high enough price on it that if someone wants it for that money its gone..but got a feeling I'm keeping for a while. Honestly don't care if its sells or not. If I sell it for what's it worth its not worth selling..
I am guilty of the same thing, Bill! I've got one lawn tractor and two trucks that we owned loooong before we had kids---LOL! Probably other crap too!

DAC

Back