Sold the Case 222

MNGB

Tractorologist
I sold the Case 222 this afternoon, had it listedon FB market place for most of the summer had a few tire kickers, then about 10 days ago a fellow messaged me and since I wasin therapy at the time I said itwould be about10 days he said ok so when I got home I messaged him and we set up this afternoon for him to come look. He liked it and I told him the good bad and ugly about, I was asking $450 he asked if I would take $400 and I said yes it now has a new home and his buddy came with and I asked if they were interested in some Sears Suburbans he said yes if he had the money but wanted to look at it when he seem the oppose B&S 18 hp he was in love said if he sell his Case 444 he wants it so who know

Bitter sweet Gary. Got a couple myself I was thinking letting go. But as it is they're really not worth much even though they're all original and still pretty nice. Hard to let them go for nothing for something I had over 45 years. Just as well let them set there for now.

Bitter sweet Gary. Got a couple myself I was thinking letting go. But as it is they're really not worth much even though they're all original and still pretty nice. Hard to let them go for nothing for something I had over 45 years. Just as well let them set there for now.
I know what your saying, I spent many hours refurbishing the Suburbans but couple of them need repairs now one needs a transaxle repaired or replaced another just sits in in the back doing nothing

Back