Spring yuk

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Show in Lindwood Michigan today we had been looking forward to. Wednesday I woke with a stuffy head and runny nose. Thought I might possably but by Friday morning it was clear this crap is hanging on for a bit. Then the weather forcast for today didn't look opmistic either. Early morning rains clearing by 7:00 AM but more rain showers around 2:00 PM.

So by 10:00 AM Friday I calld the show a no go.

We want to make it to the Clinton township KOF show tomorrow where we got our 3 foot tall peoples choice trophy last year. Last year it got to a sunny 93F.
If I can get this runny nose under control. Supposed to be clear and 71F for a high.

Ithaca sent out E mails comfirimming the rain date make up for last Sunday is June 2 nd.

:D Al

Car show for me today , but calling for rain by 3 on one weather site and by 12 noon on another. So it may not be a good show.
I’m going to put the 1951 ferguson tractor in, just for fun.

Noel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 5
Feeling better but the nose is still running despite the drying effect of Benidril. Canceled todays show at the KOF in Clinton Township.

I have thought it would really be neet to have a 1951 stake truck and load my 1938 Massey 101 row crop with cultvators mounted and go to a car/truck show.

Remove the sides and this should work nice.

img.axd

:D Al

Back