St. Johns Mint fest car show today.

alleyyooper

Tractorologist

Have for some reason always liked this town a lot. Is the county seat also, people are really nice and treat all us car nuts well.

Lots to choose from today from thre chease burger fest in Caseville to Algonac on the St Clair river, Two Back to the Bricks tune up parties town shows, Beecher and Mountmorise.

So we are soon off to join other car/truck nuts Near Mid Michigan north of Lansing Mi home to Oldsmobiles, so we will see several of them there.

:D Al

Three city blocks on each side of the street and 2 row down the middle of one block. Of course I don't do pictures of 2000 or newer also do not do belley button cars.

3rRIyOF.jpg

yj1CIYj.jpg

8NQfmaH.jpg

ytCzShK.jpg

XCIwK9K.jpg

Dz51Mji.jpg

Met the Lady owner of this one 3 years ago. He hubby passed away in the winter 2016/17. The car was his baby he had finished two years before.
She decided to keep it and go to car shows, When I met her she was still having troubles backing it into a slot. Now she is a pro at it, and told me she still enjoys showing the car.

U0xD8gT.jpg

75scJtb.jpg

5lmqOXE.jpg

0fjHxwz.jpg

T5hkbuL.jpg

2Yo9Y2o.jpg

mvqvimn.jpg

1992 Dodge Dakota, rusted out body replaced by the 3100 GM pick up body. Well done, would never know with out the story board.
hnTrsae.jpg

E4bEeIr.jpg

IpackW4.jpg

bmZi3c7.jpg

6w41pO1.jpg

1966 Studbaker, last year for them built in Canada after South bend plant was closed. this one is powdered by a 283 Chevy engine as Studabaker ran out of engines so bought a few to finish the production run.
Owner said he never got into what auto transmission was in it but the shifter had reverese all the way to the bottom of the slector. they had saved spots for more studabakers to join them.
I told him that they must have slept in when no more showed up or gotten lost.

TsPvK6Z.jpg

Wf3RZyl.jpg

Last edited:
Back