Superzilla

Well I played with it some yesterday. First off I put the choke cable into the 1 liter bottle for about 20 minutes. Took it out and put a few drops around the handle end. Let it soak overnight. Wanted to see about the 'capillary action', so I put a few drops in a rusty nut that was parts way screwed on.
DSCN0168.JPG

Had a couple rusty hose clamps that were not working. About 10 minutes later they came apart.
DSCN0166.JPG DSCN0167.JPG

Last I retried the first test with the threads up. A few drops on the washer and 15 minutes later:
DSCN0169.JPG

I'll be doing more tests and will check the choke cable this morning.

Went out and the choke cable is still stuck. But the bolt in the last pic had the liquid work all the way up. Threads under the nut were wet. So I found another crusty blot/nut that I couldn't take off by hand. Put it in the vise and gave it a small drink. I'll let it set and check in a bit. Trying not to get too dirty before going to the daughters for smoked ham.

Went out and the choke cable is still stuck. But the bolt in the last pic had the liquid work all the way up. Threads under the nut were wet. So I found another crusty blot/nut that I couldn't take off by hand. Put it in the vise and gave it a small drink. I'll let it set and check in a bit. Trying not to get too dirty before going to the daughters for smoked ham.
Appreciate the real world tests, Kenny!

Went out and checked the crusty bolt. Can turn the nut by hand real easily. And this stuff doesn't dry out. Got the choke cable in a 'U' shape and put a bit more on it. Think it will break it loose, just may take a while. I'll work on a few other things in days to come.

Went out and checked the crusty bolt. Can turn the nut by hand real easily. And this stuff doesn't dry out. Got the choke cable in a 'U' shape and put a bit more on it. Think it will break it loose, just may take a while. I'll work on a few other things in days to come.
That's great Kenny! Thanks, and keep the reports coming unless you get tired of it. Looking like a good product so far!

Went out and checked the cable. No go so far, but the cable had shrink-wrap on it. Took that off and put some juice on the whole cable. Bent it back wards some along the cable to let that soak in easier. We'll see what happens. The capillary action was working under the shrink-wrap, just a slow process. I'll see what else I can find to work on with this stuff.

Yeah I wish there was miracle penetrate out there.
Its good that you're taking us along for the ride Kenny. Hope it works 1/2 as good of what it claims.
I remember an old timer telling me once that rainwater worked as good as anything... Well...........

Back