Suspension / Seat

4getgto

Bill from Northampton County, Pennsylvania
For those who may be interested in a little better ride. Here's two that I use. First picture is one I have on a Zero Turn front mount Woods. The second is just the suspension added to the existing seat on my Yanmar tractor. Thought you guys would like to take a look.
The suspension seat is pricey at around $350.
Just the suspension shown is around $125.
Both do their job and make a noticeable difference.I
Neither were direct bolt on but with a little fab work they came out well.

download (1).jpg

download.jpg

How much does the suspension system raise the seat? Shorter person may not be able to reach the foot control?
That's where you got to be a little inventive.
The suspension seat that I put on the zero turn I had to add 1" x 3 tubing to make the height I needed.

IMG_20170804_164639.jpg

The one on the tractor I had to remake everything.

IMG_20180606_181322.jpg

takes some doing but worth it. At least thats what my back and my a## tells me..

Installed one similar to this on the fordson Dexta and really like it.
s-l400.jpg

I've been planning to add that low profile suspension to my 1650. Good to hear it works well. Surplus center also has one with the rubber cover I might try that one. Low Profile Seat Suspension w/ Weight Adj | Black Talon | Brands | www.surpluscenter.com

Also considered this one, though I'm not a huge fan of the X pattern on the seat back. Premium Forklift Seat w/Suspension, Seatbelt | Seats | Seats | www.surpluscenter.com
Search around for different prices. They may be good I don't know. But I've found prices "all over the place" for the same item...

Back