Wanted Tecumseh HM80 throttle linkage

dodge trucker

Tractorologist
Doing a repower, the engine that I have has (what I think is rare for this series of engine) a throttle setup made for a go cart, minibike, etc. The problem is that the throttle cable has to come up from the bottom, this setup has to have the cable come in from the top. No way to re route the cable so it is out of the way coming in from the top.

Looking for throttle control and governor linkage for this series of engine, that either: (A) lets me put the cable in from the bottom or (B) doesn't need a cable in the 1st place, just control via knob right on the side of the engine itself. Would want the control itself and the linkage rods and spring(s) that go to the governor shaft and to the carburetor.

Let me dig. If you are willing I would be willing to trade. I have (if I can find it) a brand new hm80 throttle linkage that uses a lever right off the linkage. I could use a mini bike style.

I bought this one to try to modify to a minibike style. I never tried as I was able to repair the linkages on the bike.

Have you got the springs and rods that are compatible with your linkage? The spring on this one is a bit stretched but still seems to work ok.

Sorry I keep looking can't find it. I've been in the process of organizing parts into bins by manufacturer. I havent came across it. About 9 20 gallon totes to sort through out of 22.

Back