Show Terryville CT Fair WITH Tractor Show & Pulls. Aug 26, 27, 28 2022

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
Event Date
Aug 26, 2022
Terryville Fairgrounds. 171 Town Hill Road, Terryville, CT 06786
This is mainly for the folks who live in my state of Connecticut or M.A., but I just wanted to let everyone know that the Terryville CT Fair is coming up in a couple weeks on August 26th, 27th, & 28th 2022. They have a tractor show as part of the fair with 1st through 5th place trophies for farm tractors and garden tractors, plus best of show. They also have a garden tractor pull on Saturday morning at 10am, and a farm tractor pull on Sunday at 9am. Unfortunately I will not be participating in neither of those just spectating but the show I will be participating in. I do however plan to be at the fair on Friday night and Sunday all day, and both my and my stepdads yellow Craftsman's will also be there. *As a side note, we also bring the tractors there on Thursday by the way*. Hope to see and meet some Connecticut folks there, just PM me here if you are planning on going. I will post pictures after the fair as well.

More information on the fair below.......

And IF you are on Facebook, BUT it should be a public page.......

**JUST A REMINDER TO EVERYONE!**......

That the fair with the tractor show will be starting in 3 days from now at 4PM EST. The garden tractor pull will be 10AM Saturday morning and the big farm tractor pull will be 9AM Sunday. Right now the weather is not really looking ideal for Friday as there is a chance for a thunderstorm, but Saturday and Sunday look great. Hope to see some members there and remember that if you would like to, just PM me if you are thinking of going either Friday or Sunday!

JUST ONE LAST FRIENDLY REMINDER FOLKS.......

The fair starts TOMORROW in less than 24 hours, yes tomorrow at 4pm EST. The 3 tractors are up at the grounds. Hope to meet some members there, pictures to come soon.

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with some pictures of the fair. So very sorry about that. Overall the fair was a good time, we brought the 3 tractors to the grounds on Thursday night at 8:30. I personally went to the fair itself when it started on Friday evening to wipe down the tractors then to enjoy the fair. On Saturday morning I went to wipe the tractors down again AND watch the garden tractor pull, but I only could stay an hour because I had to go to work. On Sunday the whole family went to the fair for the entire day then brought the tractors home. All in all it was a good time BUT it definitely was NOT the best from my past experiences going, as there were multiple things that got me pretty aggravated. On a separate note not many of you all know but my other interests are cars and trains so besides the tractors I personally brought a few things to put in one of the exhibition buildings for the hobby classes on Wednesday evening, and 2 tractors were already on the grounds which is in my 5th picture. I brought collectible train plates my stepdad gave me because he was gonna give em away that he no longer wanted, some old car ads by Mopar or Chrysler from back in the day, and my belt buckles my stepdad also gave me he was gonna give away that he no longer wanted. I also brought 6 pictures I took too that I entered in the photo contest. I may not have won anything with the tractor but I ended up winning with my hobby stuff and my pictures, I got 2nd with the plates, 4th with the ads, 5th with the buckles, and I got 5th place with 2 of my pictures I entered which was a LONG time comin so that made up for the loss with the tractors. I will start with pictures of my hobby stuff first then post pictures of the tractor show, then the garden tractor pull, then the farm tractor pull. These pictures here below were taken on Wednesday evening when I brought my exhibits in, enjoy........

fair 1.jpg

fair 4.jpg

fair 3.jpg

1679890207310-png.421333

fair 5.jpg

fair 6.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with some fair pictures from Sunday. These were taken when they had the tractor show trophies, the farm tractor pulls, and the demolition derby........

fair 1.jpg

fair.jpg

fair 3.jpg

fair 4.jpg

fair 5.jpg

fair 6.jpg

fair 7.jpg

fair 8.jpg

fair 9.jpg

And here are the last 2 of the collection of pictures I got, a beautiful semi truck with a couple of farm tractors on it that I saw on Sunday as I was headed out of the fairgrounds to go home with the tractors on the trailer in tow. These are all the pictures of the fair, thank you for looking.......

fair 13.jpg

fair 14.jpg

Back