The Elephant in the . . .

We use to park at the end of the driveway too years ago, when a storm was coming. Can’t do that any more, because of &$&)>£¥€> people breaking into vehicles. Closer to the road, easier for the @$;$•£€>£ people to get to the vehicles.

Noel

I don't mind blowing snow as long as the wind isn't blowing hard and everything stays together like it is supposed to. No cab either. They get in the way a lot more than do good in my opinion. What's a little snow on your clothes? It brushes off.

I don't mind blowing snow as long as the wind isn't blowing hard and everything stays together like it is supposed to. No cab either. They get in the way a lot more than do good in my opinion. What's a little snow on your clothes? It brushes off.
Ski goggles are great with the gator when the winds howling. You can get them dirt cheap on Amazon/Ebay

I mind the blowing snow a lot---LOL! That's the reason I don't use the snow blower on the 12G. Just end up being in a big blizzard and soaking wet. It don't just brush off, Jazz---LOL! It soaks in! I've had to work outside in that crap all my life and don't like playing in it or working in it at home too. When the wind slows up, I get the 8E out and plow! Ski goggles don't fit well when wearing glasses either!

DAC

It don't just brush off, Jazz---LOL! It soaks in!
DAC
You have to prepare for it like anything else. Treat you outer clothes with water repelant, several brand/names out there. Same stuff used on tents and hunting blinds. When you through with the fun, give your clothes a good shake and it is gone. The right goggles, like the green cheaper ones work well over glasses, though I don't wear glasses when blowing snow. Plow don't work for me as no place to plow it to. 75 drive, retainer wall on one side and the sidewalk, house and flower/decorator fence, etc. on the other. Can't push 8"of snow that far without big equipment.

Back