the final 3

jabelman

Tractorologist
after tearing the commando 6 all down, and buying some odds and ends for the 68 sears suburban, then looking at my 57 bolens up on blocks, I realized this it, the last 3 of the project tractors.
I started this a years ago I wanted to restore another car, but time, kids, work and available space, so the inlaws had an old porter cable garden tractor I decided to rebuild that, then i was hooked. I always wanted a panzer so I bought one which then turned to 3, then saw another porter cable, next thing I knew I was doing a bunch of restorations and buying. I stopped buying at 12 tractors then took in 4 other orphan tractors, I decided that's enough. 16 is enough. after I finish these last 3, I am hoping to now have time just to enjoy running/showing them more.
it's been a fun and educational ride, my first rule when I started was to learn and do everything myself. bodywork, paint, mechanical etc.. learned alot, spent alot

Hello All, I have a craftsman ff 18 1981 and a 1967 commander I would like to sell. I am trying to find out what they could be worth. I have plenty of photos of both. i bought the ff18 out of a garage that had been there 15 years.

Back