Other The Puget Sound Antique Tractor & Machinery Show

I attended several years ago and haven't had the chance to return. It was a very nice show with a wide variety of equipment and displays. I hope to make it again this year. Also want to make the Pioneer Power Show & swap meet in union gap Aug 18&19. I met another member who was displaying there last year. I had a bunch of pictures from PSTMA But the computer I had them on crashed. Don

Thanks for sharing the photos! Looks like a very nice show. Beautiful grounds too.

I was there on Friday. Left my phone in the truck so didn't get pictures. It was a very pleasant day. The show was very impressive. and they are very friendly people. Being nearly on the border a lot of Canadians attend and participate. In the swap meet portion I purchased a very dammaged Sears 16/6, no wheels, seat, or hood. Looked like it had been rolled off the back of a truck at speed. Due to lack of cargo space I saved the engine and transaxle and left the rest at my nieces place, Likely will go for scrap. When I ask about bringing my truck on the grounds to load it up there was no problem, just happy cooperation. That was a pleasant surprise in this day and age. Got home from the trip last night and haven't yet gotten the opportunity to thoroughly inspect my new engine. Wish me luck Don

I was there on Friday. Left my phone in the truck so didn't get pictures. It was a very pleasant day. The show was very impressive. and they are very friendly people. Being nearly on the border a lot of Canadians attend and participate. In the swap meet portion I purchased a very dammaged Sears 16/6, no wheels, seat, or hood. Looked like it had been rolled off the back of a truck at speed. Due to lack of cargo space I saved the engine and transaxle and left the rest at my nieces place, Likely will go for scrap. When I ask about bringing my truck on the grounds to load it up there was no problem, just happy cooperation. That was a pleasant surprise in this day and age. Got home from the trip last night and haven't yet gotten the opportunity to thoroughly inspect my new engine. Wish me luck Don

Friday was the best day to be there. Always seems to be the most going on that day. This show has a big variety of tractors and machinery. Lots of hit& miss, Steam power, drag saws, grain threshing, you name it. I have noticed that the attendance isn't what it use to be. I don't know if that's due to no interest or just a phase.

Back