The sisters.

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Buick flows thru their viens. I had seen them at a couple car shows in the past two years but always thoiught their Husbands drove the Rivieras to the shows.
But today I watched the Four Riverias drive down the street from the gate and it was all woman drivers.

Later Kare and I took fliers to hand out to Buick owners for Buicks on the Bricks next Saturday and met the ladies.
there were very nice and told us how their dad had taught them to love Buicks and how after he passed Mom gave them each one or the money to buy one for each.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The forth one is the light blue on behind in the last picture.

We plan on meeting again next Saturday in Flint Mi on water street.

:D
Al

We met them again Saturday. they had joined a group of other buick owners to convoy to the show.

Lady with the dark brown one with out the vynal top said the trip was not with out insident.

They heard a noise under the hood so pulled off the road and lifted the hood and there was a fire. One of the guys in the group whipoped out his jack kn ife and cut the belt off the AC compress and thru it in the ditch to get rid of the fire.

I hope to see the ladies again in Reese next Saturday or at Uncle Johns cider mill show Sunday Sept 1st.

:D Al

Very neat story! My Dad was an electrician at the Flint Buick plant and met his second wife there. Obviously they mainly drove Buick's too. Maybe when you run into these cool sisters, you can get them to pose with their cars for pictures next time!

DAC

Back