Todays barn find...

Ya I know some people would ask alot for it around here too..... but I might have an angle I can work on this one. ;)

Im not looking too hard but something bigger than the Bronco II would be nice for pulling the horse trailer around picking up tractors and junk. Last Dodge truck I had was in the 80s and that was a 1963 Fargo with a flat deck.

Well the owner is a reg customer and already owes me some cash plus she has a fairly long 'To Do' list with my name on the top of it.Lol... I was in the barn to do the oil and filter changes on her New Holland 55, I also maintain her Cub ZT and Kawi side by side..... worked on an antique xmas sleigh and re-built another barn door for her last fall..... she is on holidays on Vancouver Island right now so I'll have to wait till she returns.... I wont push too hard, Im sure it isnt advertised and she certainly isnt short on funds.... but it does look like it would be a nice truck to fix up.

ya it is an old wooden quonset.... and the doors are dragging on the concrete so its tough for her to open them...... another thing on my To Do list over there.... she's only about 4 miles east of me so its easy enough for me to run over for an hour here/there.

This girl is about 80 and still pretty active with her paint horses, husband passed about 10 years ago and now I guess she keeps me on speed dial for everything that needs fixin. Lol

Ive had mostly Fords but there has been a few Dodge and Chevy products along the way also... Im not really brand bias so most any old truck would suit me fine as long as I understand it and can work on it..... last time I had a New vehicle was 1994 and even that was too complicated for me.... Id open the hood and have to look for a phone # to call assistance. Lol

Back