Tomahawk Decals

No problem. I just bought a neglected one that spent a lot of time outdoors unprotected from the weather. Some of the decals are curled into what looks like a straw. I look forward to getting it running and trying it out. I came with 3 screens, each one having different size holes. Do not have the ladder one.

Decals don't make it run. Mine had about a 3/4" screen with it. Was to small, ground stuff up to fine with a lot of dust. Went to the biggest screen they had, I think about 1.5". This work out about right for grinding up dead limbs. Check the hammers and be sure the edges are square and not rounded off. They can be turned and rotated to give you 4 side if I remember right. I know I changed mine once several years ago. Replaced the belt last year. Top heavy to move very much. Will move it in the front loader bucket now.

Decals: I know, just thought if they were available. I like to restore things.
I think the 1.5" screen was in when I got it. It sat out so long and the PO tried to start and it would not unless he sprayed gas into the carb. He replaced the carb with a piece of Chinese junk. He still had the original, which I ask for. I tried starting with the Chinese knock off and gave up. Took the old carb apart and ordered a rebuild kit for it. Should be here today. He had removed the kill switch wire and figured out where that goes. Verified the switch works. Also will order a belt, chipper side bearing, and the idler pulley. Plan on making hitch for it. I found a link that has the dimensions for all of the parts of the hitch.

Attachments

• chipper1.jpg
    chipper1.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 4
Back