Very Interesting

MM Mark

I was at the Steam O Rama show in Windsor PA Minneapolis Moline was the feature, my friend Dan and I were comparing our two 1963 tractors and then we looked at the serial # and found out that they are consecutive #'s mine is on the right 0813 Dan's is on the left 0814, Very Interesting!IMG_0063.jpg

that is cool, I think keeping track of tag numbers is fun and important. I have been keeping track of the porter cable tractors and a few years back one came up for sale 15 minutes away. I immediately contacted the person and it was the next number from one I owned. it was sold already to a father/son resto. the owner said he could talk them about canceling the sale, I said no just pass my contact information to them if they ever decide to sell it

I was at the Steam O Rama show in Windsor PA Minneapolis Moline was the feature, my friend Dan and I were comparing our two 1963 tractors and then we looked at the serial # and found out that they are consecutive #'s mine is on the right 0813 Dan's is on the left 0814, Very Interesting!View attachment 6996
Born in the same hospital, on the same day, hours or minutes apart.

Back