Walboro whg carb repair question

Dpregs

How do I replace the Jets that I'm pointing to in the picture? Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20180929_131914.jpg
    20180929_131914.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 30
I may have some help, is it to an overhead valve cast iron tecumseh? just a stab in the dark, but it looks like the carb in section 2 of this manual I've sent. Fairly detailed. (section 2,3,4,and5). Let me know if this is it, I'm curious:)

Attachments

• Tecumseh_Cast-Iron_Engines_Service_Information.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Is this a WHG 28-A? What it looks like is a fixed jet model? The small brass plugs are like common freeze plugs? Is the tip of that tool pointing at a precision drilled hole to vent?

Sorry, been very busy and not been able to look at the carb. It is a whg 16b2150 . I got the carb it for it from amazon and it comes with a new needle, bowl gasket, two welch plugs, gasket, bowl nut gasket, pin, and two brass plugs. It is on a Tecumseh OH160 170084F 13231

I'm just checking in to see if you have solved this yet? I know carbs can be frustrating at times.

The tip of your tool would not be a jet but a small brass plug. Are you trying to remove the brass plug? Are you running into a function problem with the new carb and want to make sure all passages are clean? Or attempting a deep clean?

Thanks for checking in! I have not solved this yet as I have been busy with work. Yes, the brass plugs are the ones in question. The carb needed cleaning when I got it so I figured I would replace all parts to get it going after putting it through a good cleaning. Once I get the need needle in I am going to give it a go without replacing the plugs and welch plugs in hopes that I don't have to touch them.

But yeah, the goal is to give it a deep cleaning and replace what I can.

Back