800.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20200919-111526.png
    Screenshot_20200919-111526.png
    782.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20200919-111534.png
    Screenshot_20200919-111534.png
    766.2 KB · Views: 47
The pictures will speak for themselves.
Probably designed by a Masters Degree Mechanical Engineer! I work with them daily, I have seen them design things that are unsafe, and some that are simply impossible to make. It seems that engineering schools these days mostly teach computer based analysis, with little or no real world work. Makes me appreciate the self taught guys here even more!

I predict one of two events will occur. Given sufficient weight in the bucket which IMO, is way oversized, and sufficient hyd pressure the arms will bend just ahead of the lift cyl crossmember or the rear wheels will come off the ground. And if sufficient counterweight is added the arms will still bend.

Last edited:
Yeah, the instant I looked at that I figured that about 15 lb would cause that whole frame to tip forward and lay on the ground breaking the front axle in the process.

Also, the lift point for that ram... Good Lord, what were they thinking?

It's like they were trying to keep all of the mechanism forward of the axle. But for what reason?

I bet they were thinking counterweight as that setup has the entire tractor behind the pivot point. Doomed to failure though.

I predict one of two events will occur. Given sufficient weight in the bucket which IMO, is way oversized, and sufficient hyd pressure the arms will bend just ahead of the lift cyl crossmember or the rear wheels will come off the ground. And if sufficient counterweight is added the arms will still bend.
I actually think the Quick Tach mounting pins will fail first, smallest link. This thing really makes me appreciate my loader, that olcowhand "dairy barn engineered"!

Is this the same loader that's talked about above..?

After seeing things more I see that its not.
But somewhat similar... I think..?

Is this the same loader that's talked about above..?

After seeing things more I see that its not.
But somewhat similar... I think..?
Very similar, but this one has a support rod that goes back down to the frame behind the post. That would transfer a lot of weight back into the frame and provide a lot of structure

In my opinion, that would work fine for stuff around the yard. Light loads of stuff. Not like your gunna dig a basement. As was said, does have bracing to the frame. A wheel barrow on a tractor, is what it is. One thing I don’t like is, it doesn’t dump the bucket down far enough to let stuff fall out with the loader up all the way.
That loader is no different than the loader that I made for my MF 12. Works fine. And I use it a lot. Sure I can break it if I push it, and I have twice, in 7 years. But does what I want it too.

Noel

Back