Watering the Strawberries

Sorry to hear about this too. It looked like a lot of work was put into this patch.
Not bad really and I'm ready to do it again. I think it was started with 50 starts 3 years ago planted as a single row. Just used the tiller to shape the patch and it filled in on it's own. Now that I know about using straw there really isn't any weeding to speak of. Just trying to decide which variety to do next.

Not bad really and I'm ready to do it again. I think it was started with 50 starts 3 years ago planted as a single row. Just used the tiller to shape the patch and it filled in on it's own. Now that I know about using straw there really isn't any weeding to speak of. Just trying to decide which variety to do next.
Do you have a pick your own strawberry farm near you that you could find out what thrives in your area. We have one just a few miles from us, we usually go every year. They are always large and sweet. You could also check with your county farm bureau. You can’t really trust any seed or plant supplier anymore especially if you have to order them.

Back